Sunday, May 17, 2009

Testing 1-2-3..Is this mic on?

Okay, so I've been a long time follower of my blogging friends out there & have been tempted time after time to do so. Well gals...TA DA!!! You can finally count me in. That's it, I'm throwing in the ole blogging towel. Check please! Yada,Yada,Yada.Wokka,wokka,wokka. First & foremost, in high school I did poorly in English & in college I finished English Comp 001, however, English Comp 002 never saw the light of day. So no critiquing. Whew! Glad I got that off my chest. Now onto the show. Where does one start these things. I feel as though I'm at some audition for a movie or play; up on stage wearing my comfy jeans ( I refuse to tell size -evar ) & my plain white tee, with that blaring spotlight...boom...solely on me. Any hints as to what to do next? Okay, so I must research a bit & get back to ya. BTW, can you tell I really like commas? Anywho, just wanted to get my name & non-information-self out there to whomever is desperate enough to take time & read this. So ladies & gents, we'll be right back after this brief message.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!! I am so glad that you started a blog!!!! By the way, HOW in the heck did you get such a cute background? Even I don't know how to do that after blogging for a whole year now!

    ReplyDelete