Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fire + No Sleep = Good Times






Okay, so I made you take a look. I just reeled you on in. No it wasn't what you might have thught ...unless, were you thinking of a birthday party at the Fire Museum of Memphis? I worked overnight on Wednesday, then came home, ran some errands & then picked Mr.B up from school to get ready for J's 5th birthday party at the museum. Barrett was so excited about the party, as he just enjoys playing with "J". I was starting to feel a bit fatigued by 3p, but the fun Barrett was having perked me up. I hated to leave early to pick Gus up at school, but NOT as much as Barrett hated to be the one leaving way too early. Boy, that incident would have made for great pictures...NOT! I would love to go back for another party.It was very kid-friendly & parent-friendly, as well as, helping us to gain a better understanding of our Memphis firemen heritage. Koodos to Lisa for all her efforts to a great party.

No comments:

Post a Comment