Monday, June 1, 2009

Fun in the Sun




I wish I had this exciting life & one that people just couldn't wait to read our "blog" daily ( or every two days it seems ). But, we are just your average family that just goes to Kroger, Walmart & our church . Friday we began the day at Germantown Athletic Club & then did a short trip to Walmart & then played outside for what seemed an eternity. Derek came home from work & had dinner with us & then off to be a DJ for the night. He so enjoys himself when in that role. I get such a kick out of the joy it brings him when he is " Allowed " to go to a gig. As if I could ever tell him " No,you can't go do what you love or bring in extra mula while doing so". Paleeez, I now there are some wives out there who need that control over their hubbies, however, I am not one of those wifey-poos. I am so thankful Derek has found his niche & he is the most awesome at it. We love you daddy & are very proud of you & what you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment