Thursday, June 25, 2009

He's Gone Country...Wearing Sperry Shoes...






So, our oldest is not going country, but the country is where he went for the day on Wednesday with his ' Honey-Boo '. One of mom's good friends has a farm in Mississippi & she invited the two out for the day. Well, I think it only lasted a couple of hours. Barrett likes the outdoors, but not for too long-Ha! Mom was able to capture quite a bit of some Kodak moments for me. From petting the horses, to clucking like a chicken, to washing off MO-Jo ( the pot-belly pig...at least I think that is his name ), it seems there was fun all around. Thanks Miss Kathy! I was able to spend the day with Gus while Bear was with mom. He is completely different when Bear is not around. So calm & GOOD! We went to Lowes to look at curtain rods for my 'Mistreatments ', then came home had a bit of lunch, then took a long two hour nap. It was just what I needed after being up all night then all day. It has been a bit of an adjustment to this new shift, but in the end I think my body will tolerate it better. Let's hope! When we all were home, we had some dinner, then bathes & then I put the kidos to bed early, as my body was screaming for a bit of shuteye before returning to work...again. It is odd getting up at 9pm & getting ready for work. Adjusting I tell you. I came home this morning & Derek was kind enough to take the boys to school while I caught up on some rest.
I woke up to the death of Farah Fawcett & then later the tragic death of Michael Jackson. It just saddened me. I am so thankful that I have the security in knowing in my heart that if I were to pass, my eternity would be in Heaven. I do not need 'works' to earn my way into Heaven.I don't need to be baptized just to get into Heaven.It was a gift I have already received. God gave His only son to pay the price of our sin when Jesus died on the cross. The only thing that separates us is sin. When a person comes to the reality of how much they have sinned & need repentance, to change their ways, one needs to ask for forgiveness & pray for a personal relationship with Christ. I believe in 'Once Saved,Always Saved '.God says if we believe in His son, Jesus, you can live forever with Him in glory. How awesome is that? It is my sincere desire that if anyone who reads this blog & questioning their everlasting life that you seek Christ fully. Admit you are a sinner, realize Jesus died for you & ask Him into your heart. It is a free gift from God. Please, enjoy the gift of salvation.
" For Gos so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment