Thursday, June 4, 2009

Whitesnake Here I Go Again Music Video on Yahoo! Music

Whitesnake Here I Go Again Music Video on Yahoo! Music


For some odd reason I have been into the old ' big hair ' bands lately. It's what is on my ipod & ever since watching the new Fox show Glee I just adore some Journey. I can't wait til the fall for the rest of the shows. The boys even adore the 80s music that Derek & I reminice about. I guess it just reminds me of how simplr things were for me...no responsiblity. Just a kid. I have already ordered a cheap 80s look-a-like dress from Kelly's favorite sites; Forever21. Now I'm addicted to it. I feel the need to do a costume party for Halloween & tada...I've got my costume. I see Derek & I in full form of bombshell 80s. I can just see Derek in a Don Johnson Miami Vice look of " You've got the Right Stuff ". Can we pull that off in October? We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. Can I come? I think an 80s party would be so much fun...Would your live in DJ (Don Johnson)hee hee, DJ?

    ReplyDelete